TOGETHER WE CAN STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!
The White Ribbon Campaign is the world’s largest male initiative against violence directed towards women. Our movement seeks to promote healthy relationships, gender equality, and a compassionate vision of masculinity. Beginning in 1991 in Canada, White Ribbon is now active in more than 80 countries across the globe.
Every day, women suffe from domestic violence with no legal support. We think this is a big problem — and we intend to change it.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 1 in 3 WOMAN worldwide experience domestic violence.
- 80% CASES of domestic violence go unreported.
- 137 WOMEN are killed across the world every day by a family member.
- $948 ON AVERAGE is spent by victims on emergency care after a domestic violence incident.
- 15 WOMEN become victims of domestic violence every hour.
- 4,000 VICTIMS of domestic violence are killed every year.
Any woman you know and love can be affected by domestic violence and discimination.
The most effective course of action is to prevent it from the start – by being a part of the change.
You Can Make a Difference!
Take a personal pledge to never commit, condone, or remain silent about violence towards women!
Join us in the fight against domestic violence! By donating or sharing our cause, you will be a crucial part
in the support of victims, and in our efforts to put an end to domestic violence.DONATE –
14724 Ventura Blvd, Suite PH
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403